We invite you to join our NEW Rare Disease Webinar titled, “Perspectives on Patient-Focused Drug Development in Rare Disease” on the 2nd of November.
Patient-focused drug development (PFDD) is a systematic approach to help ensure that patients’ experiences, perspectives, needs, and priorities are captured and meaningfully incorporated into drug development and evaluation. Rare Disease Drug Development due to the challenges involved adds another layer of complexity to Patient-Focused drug development. This insightful webinar will include patient, and industry perspectives, led by Zizi Imatorbhebhe.
You can choose between one of 3 sessions available for this webinar:
- Session 1: 02 Nov, 6am ET | 10am GMT | 11am CET
- Session 2: 02 Nov, 10am ET | 2pm GMT | 3pm CET
- Session 3: 02 Nov, 2pm ET | 6pm GMT | 7pm CET
- Why Patient-Focused Drug development is used and recommended by regulatory agencies such as the FDA
- The benefits of including patient insight at the various stages of drug development
- The barriers faced by the industry in bringing greater patient involvement into clinical trial design and how to remedy them?
- How to assure patients will feel valued as collaborators in trial development.
At the end of the webinar, you will have the opportunity to ask our experts any questions you may have.
About our speakers
MBA, MS, PMP® Senior Vice President, Global Strategy and Development, Head of Rare Disease Innovation Center
Zizi is a seasoned executive with over 32+ years of drug development and commercial experience in the Bio-pharmaceutical, Clinical Research (CRO) and Healthcare industry. She has been instrumental in working collaboratively with many global sponsors especially in the Rare Disease space to identify drug development challenges for their programs and providing solutions to address them. She has also successfully commercialized over 25 pharmaceutical and medical device products globally. In addition, she works to leverage innovations to develop patient-oriented solutions and expand clinical trial access.
Cystic Fibrosis Patient, Patient Advocate and Consultant
Ella Balasa, a Cystic Fibrosis Patient, Patient Advocate and Consultant—Ella speaks publicly about the value of patient perspective and is passionate about distilling clinical information for patient communities. She aims to affect the healthcare landscape by raising awareness of rare diseases, promoting self-advocacy to patients, and valuable insights to organizations.